• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Someone goofed!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Modchick

What is the name of your state? Indiana I recently had a hardwood floor installed by someone that was highly recommended. 2 days later the floor cupped because of the moisture under the house. Can I sue the person who installed it due to the fact he did not follow the proper installation procedures. Which includes checking for moisture in the subfloor? Would appreciate any feed back. Thanks

JETX

Modchick said:
Can I sue the person who installed it due to the fact he did not follow the proper installation procedures. Which includes checking for moisture in the subfloor?
Of course you can sue him. After all, anyone can sue almost anyone else. However, you better have PROOF of the obligation you claim he had... and even better yet, a QUALIFIED EXPERIENCE floor installer to testify as to the other contractor failure.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">