• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stautue of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tinkerbell227

I need to sue someone in Saint lucie county, Fl. Long story short. My girlfriend was mad at me & caled in a false reort to police saying I overdosed & wanted to kill myself. Paramedics & police show up, took me to the hospital where I refused treatment. They then sent me to a mental hospital( usual protocal). I was up for more than 2 days with no sleep & no food. when I finally got out I got the hospital reports and police reports. She lied on the tape I got from the police saying I took medication I didn't even have. I got the hospital reports & they said I refused treament and they took bloodwork for every drug you can possibly think of. NO DRUGS were found in my system. I have all papers and reports and all the hospital bills went on my credit report as bad credit. Do you think I should sue & am I still in the statute of limitations which I believe is 4 years?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">