• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Still Looking For Advise!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loveari

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mass.

I am bringing my former landlords into small claims court. I have two complaints I would like to address to the court. Can they be listed on the same form or are they handled separately? The dollar amount I am seeking is a little over $800.00 on one complaint and the other complaint warrants treble damages, if the court goes in my favor ( the landlords failed to comply with putting security deposit in separate bank account). I look forward to hearing from anyone who might have been in similar circumstances. I am representing myself and I don't want to jeopardize anything by misfiling paperwork.

BL

If both complaints are about your tenancy , under LL/tenant law , combine them .

You do not say what the complaints are .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">