• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stolen Camera

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

svickery

What is the name of your state? AL
My digital camera which was in the house prior to the house being shown by a real estate agent was missing after he left. I was not at home at the time. The agent had a lock box on the front door. I have two witnesses that say the agent was on the phone on the outside of the house while these people rambled through my house. The camera was gone when I returned. My question is, is the agent, who let the customers in responsible or are the customers who took the camera responsible. Or both?

Last edited:

JETX

svickery said:
My question is, is the agent, who let the customers in responsible or are the customers who took the camera responsible. Or both?
Reality check. You have NO real claim against anyone.... as you simply cannot PROVE that 'they' stole it. Of course you can try to negotiate some kind of settlement with your agent.... and your insurance company if the agent refuses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">