• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stop Garnishment-Pay over time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Deneise

What is the name of your state? Florida
Is there a way to ask a judge too make a debtor accept payment over time on a small claims court judgement. I have offered a payment plan to them and they have refused. They have also sent several nasty letters and have now filed a garnishment request with the court. I went to the courthouse and they told me that in order to file a motion, I would need a statute number.What is the name of your state?

JETX

Deneise said:
Is there a way to ask a judge too make a debtor accept payment over time on a small claims court judgement.
Nope.

I have offered a payment plan to them and they have refused.
As is their right.

They have also sent several nasty letters and have now filed a garnishment request with the court.
Simple solution... pay them what you owe... and the garnishment and 'nasty letters' will stop.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">