• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adlncal3

What is the name of your state? Ut
I was wondering if any one knows how to file a lawsuit against a person who lives in a different state? I want to findout if because I have an ongoing case for visitation with this woman? She filed for vistitation with my child when I lived in the state of PA. Since that was filed I got married and got forced to moved to Ut with my child. This woman has caused us financial hardships over the last 1.5 years and she keeps harassing my husbands ex-wife to the point where we aren't allowed to talk to my step daughter any more because this woman threatened that she wanted visitation with my husbands daughter? How can I stop this woman. She won't stop? She filed for a trial in the state of PA, but because of lack of money I can't afford to fly back to PA. How can I stop her?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">