• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mhertav

I want to sue my ex boyfriend. We were together for about 2 years and a half, and during that time accumulated bills in my name and never paid them. I ended up paying most of them myself, with the promise that he'd pay me back. Right now I have to pay $100 a month to a collecting agency for an accident he had in a car that I took a loan out in my name and he drives and has possession of at the moment. As of right now he owes me about $2500 from car payments, insurance payments, collecting agency money and money he took out of an account we shared that was once again in my name without my consent. He promised to pay this money back. Is there anything I can do? He ruined my credit and I've recently gained the courage to say enough.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I want to sue my ex boyfriend. We were together for about 2 years and a half, and during that time accumulated bills in my name and never paid them. I ended up paying most of them myself, with the promise that he'd pay me back. Right now I have to pay $100 a month to a collecting agency for an accident he had in a car that I took a loan out in my name and he drives and has possession of at the moment. As of right now he owes me about $2500 from car payments, insurance payments, collecting agency money and money he took out of an account we shared that was once again in my name without my consent. He promised to pay this money back. Is there anything I can do? He ruined my credit and I've recently gained the courage to say enough.
US Law Only!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">