• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suing for harrassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hrhgkar5

What is the name of your state? Connecticut

Can mother sue someone for harrassing her and threatening to kill her and eventually causing her to have a stroke? Now she has to take three medications for the rest of her life and she cant afford it. The person knew my mother had a heart condition where she had a heart attack and a stroke before. The person was a gain warned to stop harrassing my mother and she threatened and did yell louder, and harrass my mother anyway she could. The person also bought the building behind our restaurant was in and told us it wasn't her. She gave us three weeks notice and now we dont have any resources. My mom needs her tablets and she cant afford them she even has to be walking with a cane. IS there anything we can sue for? The woman has been harrassiing our family for months now and now she gave my mother a stroke.

S

seniorjudge

You didn't give us any facts, just conclusions, so there is no way to tell if you have a case.

But, you should go to a tort lawyer and tell the story. Ask if you have a case for intentional infliction of mental distress.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">