• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing my ex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Donstone65

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

I am going to sue my ex wife for charges she incurred on a credit card in my name. My checks are being garnished for things she and her boyfriend bought. She made electronic payments on the card from her account. The bills for that card went to her residence, not mine. I have many documents to back up my claim, I just want to know if anyone out there has done anything like this and won? I took on the debt from the business tax, I lost everything, she got the house and she even gets a tax return every year, even before we divorced. I saw none of that money. She has done nothing but lie to get disability, she lied to the courts about her income when we went to court over child support(which I pay), she lies to get food stamps, she lies to get legal help. I am bitter, she still has some of my clothing that my children have told me her boyfriend is wearing, she has things that belong to my parents, she has many personal items of mine that she was giving back to me a little at a time. Some stupid game she is playing. What are my chances in court?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

I am going to sue my ex wife for charges she incurred on a credit card in my name. My checks are being garnished for things she and her boyfriend bought. She made electronic payments on the card from her account. The bills for that card went to her residence, not mine. I have many documents to back up my claim, I just want to know if anyone out there has done anything like this and won? I took on the debt from the business tax, I lost everything, she got the house and she even gets a tax return every year, even before we divorced. I saw none of that money. She has done nothing but lie to get disability, she lied to the courts about her income when we went to court over child support(which I pay), she lies to get food stamps, she lies to get legal help. I am bitter, she still has some of my clothing that my children have told me her boyfriend is wearing, she has things that belong to my parents, she has many personal items of mine that she was giving back to me a little at a time. Some stupid game she is playing. What are my chances in court?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
The crystal ball says this one sounds ripe for Judge Judy:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">