• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing The XFL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Memphis

sirs,
i was the recipient of a giveaway at the memphis maniax last home game this season. it was done for fan appreciation day. anyway, i haven't received the check yet.
i was put in the local paper,on the local news and shown on the maniax website. since april 1st i have been trying to collect what is rightfully mine, but all i keep getting are excuses. they either don't know where the check is, or they will look into it and get back to me(they never do). the only time they got back to me was when i inquired about buying one of the team helmets. maybe they're hoping i'll go away. can they be charged with things like fraud and false advertising? i can think of a few more things but i'll just use these two for now. let me know if i have any remote chance of suing them.

JETX

What did they say when you sent them a 'demand letter' by Certified RRR mail?? You did send them a letter detailing your winning and detailing the prizes that you one, didn't you??? And, I am sure that this letter gave them a reasonable time (5 business days from receipt?) to respond to your demand for the prize, didn't it??

If you didn't send a letter, do it now!!! The XFL may not be back!!

BTW, you might send a copy of your letter to your local media (television, print, etc.).

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

A $2,500 Pay Day
Pedro Rivera was one of almost 22,000 fans inside the Liberty Bowl on Sunday to watch the Maniax take down the LA Xtreme. Unlike everyone else, though, Rivera walked out $2500 richer thanks to the Memphis win on Fan Appreciation Day. He can credit Jim Druckenmiller, who passed for 150 yards and rushed for 65, for the 27-12 win over Los Angeles that lined his pockets.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">