• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

summer camp refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

keely001

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nc
I registered for a summer camp in which the registration from stated no refund. After the money was paid the buisness changed ownership and management. i requested a refund from the new owners because I am not sure I want my child to attend witht he new owners. They have refused to give a refund.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nc
I registered for a summer camp in which the registration from stated no refund. After the money was paid the buisness changed ownership and management. i requested a refund from the new owners because I am not sure I want my child to attend witht he new owners. They have refused to give a refund.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

"No refund" generally means....no refund.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">