• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Are there any moderators?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

surfer349

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Hey,

I really need the help of a moderator. I've been trying to get my email address deleted from a thread on this board. I had originally posted it in my OP, which was then quoted in full by a subsequent response. I have edited my OP to remove my email, but it is still quoted by HOMEGURU in his response post. Can a moderator please assist me in removing my email address?

please respond to this post or PM me.

Antigone*

That was one heck of an thread :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: How in the heck did I miss that one:confused:.

LOL...surfer...what happened to the 4K;).

You guys should have realized what kind of thread this was going to be by his choice in screen name. Surfer dudes tend to be a little thick.:D

seniorjudge

That was one heck of an thread :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: How in the heck did I miss that one:confused:.

LOL...surfer...what happened to the 4K;).

You guys should have realized what kind of thread this was going to be by his choice in screen name. Surfer dudes tend to be a little thick.:D
https://forum.freeadvice.com/business-contracts-franchises-85/signing-bonus-return-obligation-436021-p2.html

A true classic.

Antigone*

SJ....now that I'm on this whining trip...:p:p:p

what the check happened to your Ben Franklin signature - I really liked that one.:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">