• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there anything I can do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pentaclegoddess

:mad: Texas
:mad:
I made a verbal agreement with a neighbor, now the verbal agreement is broken.
She asked me to build her a site for her to sale her items. I told her that I will for 300. with not limit of files and pages. Any how, I built her the site and all I got pay was 100.

She expected to start selling right away or something. But, now she moved and I have send emails requesting the rest of the payment and I have gotten no where.

Any help will be great
Thanks

seniorjudge

pentaclegoddess said:
:mad: Texas
:mad:
I made a verbal agreement with a neighbor, now the verbal agreement is broken.
She asked me to build her a site for her to sale her items. I told her that I will for 300. with not limit of files and pages. Any how, I built her the site and all I got pay was 100.

She expected to start selling right away or something. But, now she moved and I have send emails requesting the rest of the payment and I have gotten no where.

Any help will be great
Thanks
Sue her in small claims court for the $200 you lost.

Dandy Don

Learn your lesson to get an agreement IN WRITING next time. Verbal agreements are worthless--in court it's your word against hers.

tigger22472

Dandy Don said:
Learn your lesson to get an agreement IN WRITING next time. Verbal agreements are worthless--in court it's your word against hers.
I would be scared to have the OP put anything in writing for fear of no-one being able to understand it. I hope the website did not include a lot of grammar and spelling.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">