• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a point?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shivaughn01

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

Over the weekend, a person who i have had problems with for months, came beating on my door. After I wouldn't answer it, she walked around and keyed my car. Due to how my car is parked, i couldn't see her pull out her keys and scratch my car, but I saw her go by it, and after she finally left, I saw the damage. I know it will be my word against her's, so is there a chance that i even have a case?

seniorjudge

shivaughn01 said:
What is the name of your state? West Virginia

Over the weekend, a person who i have had problems with for months, came beating on my door. After I wouldn't answer it, she walked around and keyed my car. Due to how my car is parked, i couldn't see her pull out her keys and scratch my car, but I saw her go by it, and after she finally left, I saw the damage. I know it will be my word against her's, so is there a chance that i even have a case?
Q: I know it will be my word against her's, so is there a chance that i even have a case?

A: Yes, about 50-50, more or less.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">