• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unhappy client wants refund.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zssh88

i am a small biz owner and i had a client that was unhappy. in my contract it states that if she is unhappy then she has to give me 7 days notice before she removes her product or she wouldnt get a refund. and now she is threatining to take me to small claims court. does she have a case? she didnt sign the contract witch was given to her? please i need help asap

Dave1952

You need to tell us what's going on. You have a client The client is unhappy. The client did not sign a contract with you. The client's product is in your shop. The client wants some sort of refund. That's all I get from your post. Are you charging this person to sell or display her product in your store?

Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">