• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unpaid Wages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lezlie

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida. I worked for a contract company. They said in the signed agreement that they don't have to pay me the last 30 days worked if i haven't worked a full-year. I put my 30 day resignation in nov 1 to dec 1 but she told me that i dont work for them as of nov 2 and shes withholding all money. The company has not paid me since sept 15! the contract also says she pays me for travel time. which i have not gotten. What can i do? Her company got its money off me . she owes me like $3000 dollars.

Lezlie

unpaid wages

I worked for an independent contractor. The company is Long-Term care associates in which i would work for her in a nursing home building.

Lezlie

unpaid wages

I was an employee of an independent contractor. What can i do to get the money that company owes me. The company got the money from my work??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">