• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UPS Claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

krkshop

What is the name of your state? CA

I made some shipments back in March from NY to CA, we are presently in CA. We have made a payment by Money order to the UPS person who picked up our stuff. UPS does not accept any shipments without a proper payment method.

After 2 months, UPS calls back and asks for proof of payments as they could not find it in their system. I have provided the shipment receipts, UPS said they are the receipts and no additional receipts will be provided for receiving the payment.

Now UPS threaetns to send it to the 3rd party collection if I cannot submit a proof of payment. I don't have any copies for the money order purchased.

Can you tell me a way out? Also, we have UPS claims, they have misplaced 2 boxes. Is that the reason they are terrorising us this way so that we drop our cliams?

Should I make a police complaint for the constant threats and file damages in Small claims court?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

krk.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">