• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want to File Suit against Storage Facility for my property value that was sold

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

concernplaintif

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana
I want to know the procedures to file suit against the storage facility that sold my storage and I was hospitalized at the time and had no way to contact them to stop sale for 2 months payment and the value of my property was well worth 25,000.00 and my son arrived the day after the sell. Plus I have text documentation the day after stating to call or come in to stop sale of property. the payment that was needed was 600.00. I want to find out what it was sold for and how can I receive the difference. I was told by the facility that they gave the people that brought my property my number and a week later was told that she didnt want to sale it back to me because of the value and worth. It has to be a legal way that I can get compensated for what I have lost.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana
I want to know the procedures to file suit against the storage facility that sold my storage and I was hospitalized at the time and had no way to contact them to stop sale for 2 months payment and the value of my property was well worth 25,000.00 and my son arrived the day after the sell. Plus I have text documentation the day after stating to call or come in to stop sale of property. the payment that was needed was 600.00. I want to find out what it was sold for and how can I receive the difference. I was told by the facility that they gave the people that brought my property my number and a week later was told that she didnt want to sale it back to me because of the value and worth. It has to be a legal way that I can get compensated for what I have lost.

What were the terms of your contract?

(I suspect you'll find that you agreed to them doing this)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">