• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant of Debt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lildragon8

What is the name of your state? VA

I came home to a warrant of debt taped to my door for non payment for medical services. I spent Christmas in the ER with both of my daughters, not because I wanted to. They did lab work one test I got results for and the other I never recieved results. They are also billing me for xrays I do not remember having done, and I am a Disabled Veteran, almost 100% , the last time I had a trip to the ER they billed the VEteran Affairs, and I had no further problem, I'm new to this area I don't know what the big deal is , why they did not do it. I told them before I was admitted I did not have Insurance and I was a Veteran and they would have to bill them. But SHould I have to pay for labs I did not get results for? SInce then I have had additional medical care and they diagnosed what was wrong. The results are no good to me now. This debt is over a year old, the warrant was placed on my door July 23rd. What are my options, I don't want to file bankruptcy over 600 dollars but I don't have it?:eek::( Thanks in advance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">