• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wedding Photographer.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NickWestbrook

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
This is my first post here and am praying someone could shed some light on my situation.

On August 9th, 2008, I got married. I hired a Wedding Photographer to cover the wedding and on the package that we purchased, it included a "High-Resolution" CD or DVD of the wedding which what I thought would mean "uncompressed" files or at least in a Higher Resolution then normal pictures. Well, the CD I received was terrible. All the pictures are under 1MB each and are terribly pixelated when blown up to 8x10 or higher, not to mention that 80% of the pictures are out of focus and terribly mis-cropped.

My wife is heart broken and I feel I need to do something. PLEASE, anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Nick

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">