• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can happen to me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D72

What kinda of trouble can I get in legally if I sold vehicles that I did not buy but I am the sole owner on the title?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FloridaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Indiana Filer

What kinda of trouble can I get in legally if I sold vehicles that I did not buy but I am the sole owner on the title?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FloridaWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Well, if someone is so nice as to buy a car and put it into your name solely, you can sell the car if you so chose. Even if the purchaser wants the car back after he legally gave it away to you.

I wish my cousins would buy me cars.

D72

It was first in our name jointly with me as primary and then I went and dropped her off of them.

justalayman

so, which person are you? In this thread, you are the government employee that had the benefit of the discount. In the other thread, you were the purchaser of the vehicles. Since I suspect the two parties are not on good terms with each other, I cannot imagine both of you using the same screen name here.

So, were you lying to us in the other thread or are you lying to us in this thread?

D72

I am the one that got the discount and wanted to know from the other side first. No we are not on hood terms since I put both the vehicles in my name. Nothing has been done yet buy my cousin since the vehicles are in my name and she is still driving them. I just needed to know worst case scenario for when I choose to go get the vehicles and either drive them or sell them.

justalayman

and yet again, apparently you are being deceitful here. In the other thread, it was stated that you have possession of both vehicles yet now, in this thread you state you don't have possession of either vehicle.

Sorry but not into playing games.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">