• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

baggedjetta

What is the name of your state? Texas

ok, so i had air ride installed on my 2002 VW Jetta by a shop called Black Magic Kustoms and everything was fine for 2 weeks, untill the passenger strut broke in jan 07, the shop owner wouldnt help me while my car was on the side of the road. so one of my friends came and fixed it at a racetrac gas station, and it was drivable again, a week after that i was driving home and the drivers strut snapped and almost caused me to lose control and almost hit a bridge at 60 mph. and i had my car towed up to the shop and had it sitting outside, and i would go check on it 4-5x a week and i just realized my car is missing, i believe the shop owner didnt move the car causing it to be towed, is there anything worth building a case against him for anything

and i have already lost my apartment and two jobs over this guy not fixing my car

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">