• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do I need to do for being charged with dui?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kutey504

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? TN
I was stopped by the police and chared with dui because I could not walk a straight line. I have scoliosis (curved spine- 2 surgeries) and have never been able to walk heel to toe. I had my medicine in a pill case in my purse because my pharmacist had told me to carry just some since someone at work had been stealing stuff. I was taken to the hospital for blood test. How do I find out results? Also I was dehydrated and was at the hospital over two hours getting fluids. This was in another county and I think it is all to get $. Do I have to have a lawyer to get results and since they should come back with only the meds I take daily and do not affect me What steps do I take. I have no idea what to do and no money for a lawyer.

JETX

kutey504 said:
Do I have to have a lawyer to get results and since they should come back with only the meds I take daily and do not affect me What steps do I take. I have no idea what to do and no money for a lawyer.
Get an attorney or have one appointed for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">