• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do you think i have here?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TSC

What is the name of your state? Washington

I had a friend ask me to do some pc work. so i brought my old pc to incase i needed parts.

well theres was doa i was able to pull their hd out and put it into mine so i could pull info off it and get them a running pc.

took me 8 hours to do everything. i was suppose to get gas money i never did.

During this time while I was working on the pc , the co-owner of said business was using a blower to blow rocks and dirt from the front of the store. Also they also had one of the shop mechanic’s son, throwing dirt into the pot holes around the business. Trying to fill them up but he had to stop once he threw a bunch of debris that splashed up on the vehicles in the lot. Mine being one of them.

after i packed everything up i noticed i had a cracked windshield. and i told them they acted like it couldnt have happened and i told them i was calling my insurance to get a estimate. during the time it took me to drive home the wind and vibrations cracked the windshield more.

this morning i called him telling it would be a 250.00 deductible and he was like its not our fault. so now i am looking at small claims to get my pc back and a monetory settlement

BL

What is the name of your state? Washington

I had a friend ask me to do some pc work. so i brought my old pc to incase i needed parts.

well theres was doa i was able to pull their hd out and put it into mine so i could pull info off it and get them a running pc.

took me 8 hours to do everything. i was suppose to get gas money i never did.

During this time while I was working on the pc , the co-owner of said business was using a blower to blow rocks and dirt from the front of the store. Also they also had one of the shop mechanic’s son, throwing dirt into the pot holes around the business. Trying to fill them up but he had to stop once he threw a bunch of debris that splashed up on the vehicles in the lot. Mine being one of them.

after i packed everything up i noticed i had a cracked windshield. and i told them they acted like it couldnt have happened and i told them i was calling my insurance to get a estimate. during the time it took me to drive home the wind and vibrations cracked the windshield more.

this morning i called him telling it would be a 250.00 deductible and he was like its not our fault. so now i am looking at small claims to get my pc back and a monetory settlement
I think you have an opportunity to file small claims , and to try to convince the Judge of your damages with testimony and proofs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">