• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What else do I need?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ShroomFarmer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? - North Carolina

I currently have a small claims judgement against a corporation. I am preparing to file a Motion in Order of Aid of Execution and Order in Aid of Execution. It is my understanding that when the judgement is against a corporation I am not required to file the Notice of Right to have Exemption Designated or the Motion to Claim Exempt Property. My first question is wether this is true or not? My other questions are; Are there any other forms that I will have to have or should bring other than the two mentioned above when filing the writ of execution (Someone mentioned something about a US Marshall service form USM-285)? and Who is responsible for locating the debtors assets (bank account in this case), me or the officers serving the writ of execution, and if it is me, how do I go about doing this? Any good advice will be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">