• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

veryfastford

PA. I loaned a friend 500 dollars, on the check I put Loan, she refuses to pay me back now. Is it worth going to court over and what are my chances of winning, I have a copy of the check that states Loan? Also I got her a cell phone she wanted and we agreed to split the montly bills, She never gave me a dime towards the plan, the plan was under my name but it was a family plan and the paper work and bills were sent to her home. Is this a lost cause or would the judge consider her receiving the paper work and monthly bills as being half responsible? :confused:

Thanks

lizjimbo

Yes and cancel the phone

Yes, you should be able to recover the 500 dollars. Cancel the phone or continue paying the bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">