• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should i do? small claims enters superior court.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T_bone

Indiana, superior court.
i own judgement over the defendant, i won. Now it comes down to collecting the money im owed. The defendant moved to FL and failed to pay the agreed payments. also iv tried to garnish their wages, but the state of FL will not allow me to do (out of jurisdiction) . They have not shown in all court dates and a (Rule to show cause) for contempt in court has just been filed. Again i know that they will not attend the court date (previously stated by the defendant in letters) and i will win be default. know here's the pickle. I don't think the state of Indiana will, or can go get them, and i don't think the state of FL will recognize the bench warrent placed by the court. what can i do? can i do anything? is all hope lost? im looking for justice. thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">