• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who Owes me my money?? NC Smll Clms?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Buggaloo80

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I bought 8 Seasons Passes for 55.00 each to a local theme park from a lady. Come to find out, the passes were purchased with a stolen check! The passes were confiscated and we are out our money. We were cleared in any criminal charges but we are taking the lady to small claims court. So far the police have determined that the passes exchanged hands up to 8 times when I got them. The detective told us she was the party who was responsibile for returning our money since we gave our money to her. My court date is 5-15-03 and I need legal documentaion stating that, that is the law that she is the one who owes me my money since she was the person I gave my money to. I have looked for documents but have found nothing help hurryyyyyy!!! I want everything I can get to bring to court with me so we can get our money back!!!! Any help greatly appreciated~~~~!

Buggaloo80

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">