• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whom do I sue?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pudge

What is the name of your state? texas a major pharmacy chain filled a prescription for my daughter with the wrong medication in it. she is doing well but the pharmacy refuses to cover the costs of emergency room visit, doctors visits and the time we had to take off work to take her to the doctor. i think that they should bear the cost of these things as it was their error that sent us to the ER. do i sue the pharmacy? the pharmacist that filled the prescription or the pharmacist that signed off on it? or do we sue all three? do we file for the maximum allowed to give us a little room in case they decide to do the right thing?

N

nowpastdue

I am NOT an attorney.

In a case like this you need a very good attorney. It is not something you can or should do yourself and it won't be small claims court.

Your attorney will advise you as to how much to sue for. Old rule and new rule is, IMO, name anyone and everyone that conceivably had anything to do with the incident. Again your attorney will advise you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">