• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will i win

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sherice

What is the name of your state?

I live in dearborn MI, the person im sueing lives in detroit, where i would be trying to sue at. I got my ex-boyfriend a cell phone through my credit line with the agreement of him paying for his bill, the bill was even going to his address. The relationship ended up ending and he left me with a $530 cell phone bill. $300 is the bill he ran up, $200 is for the cancelation fee when i had to get it turned off and $30 is for the monthly charge. I wanted to know even though the bill was in my name, but being agreed and sent to his house would i have a good chance at winning my case.

Thank you, Sherice

racer72

Give me the winning numbers to the next Mega Millions and Powerball lotteries and I will be able to answer your question.

BL

racer72 said:
Give me the winning numbers to the next Mega Millions and Powerball lotteries and I will be able to answer your question.
I've been waiting for a bigger win ever since $115.00 in 1992 :D

S

seniorjudge

sherice said:
What is the name of your state?

I live in dearborn MI, the person im sueing lives in detroit, where i would be trying to sue at. I got my ex-boyfriend a cell phone through my credit line with the agreement of him paying for his bill, the bill was even going to his address. The relationship ended up ending and he left me with a $530 cell phone bill. $300 is the bill he ran up, $200 is for the cancelation fee when i had to get it turned off and $30 is for the monthly charge. I wanted to know even though the bill was in my name, but being agreed and sent to his house would i have a good chance at winning my case.

Thank you, Sherice
If you have a written agreement where he agreed to pay you back and it was signed by him and notarized, then you have a 50-50 chance.

Otherwise, you gave him a very nice gift. I hope he wrote you a thank you note.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">