• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will i win?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEPHAN

I gave my ex $95 of mine to hold on to for me and i never got it back.
You need to realize: You trusted the wrong person. This is part of live and YOU should learn a lesson from it. Als long as you swear around, you are still blaming somebody else and have not taken full responsibility for your mistake.

Kc249358

It was sent at night so obviously he was the one who did it not anyone else since he only works during the day and this forum is also not the place to blame people like me for whats going on! Its not my fault that this is going on and if you think the jerk can be reasoned with then you try talking to him on facebook and then you will find out that im right and that he refuses to listen to anyone! And i was not the one who made a mistake! Do you really think i knew i was never going to get it back? Unlike you people i cant predict the future! He told me in those messages he would give it back to me and im not going to stop until i get it! He is the one who needs to take responsibility and pay me back! Its not that hard! Also if your going to be negative towards me then dont comment since i am not in the mood to deal with crap!

quincy

... And third if you people forgot i mentioned right away that he is a jerk who has to be difficult. I have tried every other option there is to get my money but since he wants to be an ******* court is the only solution left. so unless you have any ideas for how to reason with a stupid, annoying,rude, and mental loser than accept the fact that i am still going to court and drop this bull**** about it!
kc249358, we CAN accept the fact that you are going to court - and that is, of course, your decision to make.

Once again, here is the link that tells you what to do:
https://ujs.sd.gov/media/pubs/small_claims_brochure.pdf

I suggest you READ the information provided there and learn from it.

I don't think any of us are unsympathetic to what you are facing. Sometimes the members of this forum have difficulty reasoning with "stupid, annoying, rude, and mental losers," too.

Take what advice has been offered here (or not) and sue the guy and see how it turns out.

Proserpina

kc249358, we CAN accept the fact that you are going to court - and that is, of course, your decision to make.

Once again, here is the link that tells you what to do:
https://ujs.sd.gov/media/pubs/small_claims_brochure.pdf

I suggest you READ the information provided there and learn from it.

I don't think any of us are unsympathetic to what you are facing. Sometimes the members of this forum have difficulty reasoning with "stupid, annoying, rude, and mental losers," too.

Take what advice has been offered here (or not) and sue the guy and see how it turns out.

Pretty sure my sympathetic button just got switched back to "off" for this little darling.

Lots of lovely asterisks and threats.

TinkerBelleLuvr

I said stop blaming this ****ing thing on me dumbass or are you to ****ing stupid to understand that! If i want to go to court then its my business not yours! Stop posting on here cause i am tired of your stupid comments and i swear unless you want me to go hunt you down and beat the ****ing **** out of you then i suggest you shut the hell up!
I suggest that you take your ranting self to an attorney for further advice. The volunteers here have no need to put up with your shenanigans and bad language.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I said stop blaming this ****ing thing on me dumbass or are you to ****ing stupid to understand that! If i want to go to court then its my business not yours! Stop posting on here cause i am tired of your stupid comments and i swear unless you want me to go hunt you down and beat the ****ing **** out of you then i suggest you shut the hell up!
It would seem that OP is not the only one who dated a "stupid, annoying, rude, and mental loser"... She is likely no less difficult to deal with than he.

Sweetpea? NEVER hand money over to someone if you can't afford to see it again. It's a lesson many (most?) all are confronted with at some point. Be glad you're being taught it over <$100.

The stress you are feeling over this isn't worth it. Really, it is not. Go do some yoga, learn self relaxation techniques, etc. In the mean time, breathe slowly and deeply. Slowly in, slowly out. Slowly in, slowly out. Slowly in, slowly out. Slowly in, slowly out. Etc., etc.

And.... lose the potty mouth - it's unladylike and will not serve you well in court.

quincy

My goodness. What a charming poster. :)

She has been reported and I suspect she will not be able to spout her unpleasantries on this forum much longer.

Last edited:

quincy

I believe the brainiac just threatened us.

Gosh.
Yup. Sure sounds like a threat to me.

But I feel I must apologize to Kc. I kept providing the link which provides information on what she needs to know to file a suit against her ex and collect on any judgment she might win. My MISTAKE was in not realizing that she cannot read very well. She was unable to read the Terms of Service of this site, at any rate, and there aren't even big words in it.

STEPHAN

Kc249358 I really understand how upset you are about the "loss" of the money. Nobody here said, that it is okay that he does not pay you back. Also, I fully understand that this is on top of all the other stuff he did to you.

However, this is not really a legal matter. I understand that with 22 you do not have much legal experience. Law is not fair. Law is more about rules and what one can prove without any doubt ect.

I really hope that once your upset (that I really understand) is gone, that you lean from this experience. I hope that you will find many people in life that you can trust and learn to avoid those you can't.

Good luck!

quincy

This one sure has a temper, no? I saw the post before it must have been reported.
Definitely a temper. :)

SEVERAL posts made by Kc were reported. And, yes Kc, I DO think I deserve a medal for reporting your many objectionable posts. It was hard keeping up with them all.

We try to keep the language clean on this forum and you apparently have some difficulty comprehending that fact. Had you read the terms of service of this site when you registered, you would have known your foul language would not be appreciated.

And making threats against members of the forum? That was very stupid. I recommend you stay off the internet until you gain some maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">