• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Witnesses

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sando15

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Mexico
4 witness are set to testify against me in a Civil case Of Battery,but this 4 witness are involved in a case i have sued them. my question is can i have them dismissed in my cival case?

latigo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Mexico
4 witness are set to testify against me in a Civil case Of Battery,but this 4 witness are involved in a case i have sued them. my question is can i have them dismissed in my cival case?
Let me see:

Because certain named defendants in your lawsuit are set to testify against you in another court case you wish to dismiss them as defendants in your lawsuit.

Makes perfectly good sense to me. What nerve! Teach them a lesson I say.

P. S. Maybe if you threaten to testify against them, you can get dropped from the other lawsuit. They you can all go for beer and pizza and have a good laugh.

swalsh411

So by your logic all you have to do is sue people and then they can never testify against you!

After all these years of trying to figure out how to get away with stuff, the answer was right under my nose! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">