• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

won a judgement defendant wont pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

acecableman

What is the name

of your state (only U.S. law)? florida the defendant now states she is sarah thrasher, p.a. and that she is protected from me coming after her for personal assets, such as putting a lien on her property. What is p.a. She says it is insurance company that protects herself. The judge awarded me the case, knowing that I could go nowhere to collect funds from her. I am still in shock, I hope this is a mistake. I cleaned her rental properties that she managed, she owes me 2,600.00. any one know the answer to this?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Proserpina

Please remove the real names from your post.

That aside, the reality is that the majority of small claims judgments are never collected.

Obtaining the judgment is the easy part; collecting is a different matter entirely.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">