• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Won judgement, now how to collect?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tigger_1994

What is the name of your state? Colorado

okay well since the defendant never showed up to the court we won judgement by default.
I know i can file for interogetory however this has to be served to the defendant and we have no idea where she is. The only reason we were able to serve her the first time is because we suprised her on her court date and had it served to her. But the last i heard she didn't even show up to her last court date (which was the one after she got served from us).
What other options do we have? How can we get this judgement to go on her credit report?
If anyone has any suggestion i'd appreciate it. I plan to get a book as well and read about it too.
Thanks!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">