• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

X boyfriend wants lens back, taking me to court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

homiegfunk

I live in San Diego California. 6 months ago my boyfriend and I broke up. I had a camera lens of his valued at $1,200. he sent me an email stating i could keep the lens. Yesterday he changed his mind and says he wants to take me to court to get it back, out of the blue. I think this isnt fair since he already stated in writing that i could have the lens. do i have a chance to fight him in small claims court?

he has been harrassing me for the last 6 months as the break up was my choice after he cheated on me and lied to me. i considered many times getting a restraining order against him however i never did because i didnt want to take it to that level. Now i am starting to get annoyed because he seems to bother me every few weeks with something. I have already tried changing my email, phone number and i also moved. i think this is just another attempt to hassle me in order to make some kind of contact with me. I want him out of my life.

please help. :confused:

thank you
amanda

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">