• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

x-girlfriend destroys and damages in fit of rage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gaus

Colorado.

My (now) x-girlfriend was over at my house last week and to conclude our argument she destroyed my guitar and front door, caused there to be holes in my walls by throwing heavy objects about the room, destroyed my cell phone and some other various items. All told, damages for repair and replacement exceed $800. What is the best way for me to proceed in order to reclaim these funds? I have photos, receipts, proof of ownership. She does not return my calls. She is also slandering me from what I can tell by spreading rumors around that I am a heroin addict and that I beat her.

eric

Happy Trails

gaus said:
Colorado.

My (now) x-girlfriend was over at my house last week and to conclude our argument she destroyed my guitar and front door, caused there to be holes in my walls by throwing heavy objects about the room, destroyed my cell phone and some other various items. All told, damages for repair and replacement exceed $800. What is the best way for me to proceed in order to reclaim these funds? I have photos, receipts, proof of ownership. She does not return my calls. She is also slandering me from what I can tell by spreading rumors around that I am a heroin addict and that I beat her.

eric
http://www.courts.state.co.us/chs/court/forms/smallclaims/smallclaims.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">