• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Account audit..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ryencool

Florida.
First, I feel horrible about this. My crohns is stress related and I don't know what's going to happen. I was put on disability last year after over 2 years of back and fourth. I'm a 33 year old crohns patient. I have had bowel surgery 5 times through my life, first at age seven. After getting to the last appeal process the Dr representing the ssi side said to put me on disability immediately, I was in there 5 min and said nothing, left crying. They made my mom a payee as I was super depressed, and just not in a good mental state. A month after had a falling out with my parents, moved out, and started using my money behind her back for drug use. I have since been to a voluntary rehab, am back on tack and doing well. However they are now auditing my account, and want my mom to send statement etc...she and I are so worried as most of the money is gone. I am back with them, trying to start my own business and have been of pain meds for 5 months now. Did I put my mom in a situation doing this? She didn't use any money for herself, she has never used the card...I just couldn't live with anything happening to her because of me. We have mended the bridges, I'm seeing a therapist, and we are all doing well. I don't want to see a wrench thrown into that, I couldn't survive it. Any information as to what I should expect is needed :(

Onderzoek

Florida.
First, I feel horrible about this. My crohns is stress related and I don't know what's going to happen. I was put on disability last year after over 2 years of back and fourth. I'm a 33 year old crohns patient. I have had bowel surgery 5 times through my life, first at age seven. After getting to the last appeal process the Dr representing the ssi side said to put me on disability immediately, I was in there 5 min and said nothing, left crying. They made my mom a payee as I was super depressed, and just not in a good mental state. A month after had a falling out with my parents, moved out, and started using my money behind her back for drug use. I have since been to a voluntary rehab, am back on tack and doing well. However they are now auditing my account, and want my mom to send statement etc...she and I are so worried as most of the money is gone. I am back with them, trying to start my own business and have been of pain meds for 5 months now. Did I put my mom in a situation doing this? She didn't use any money for herself, she has never used the card...I just couldn't live with anything happening to her because of me. We have mended the bridges, I'm seeing a therapist, and we are all doing well. I don't want to see a wrench thrown into that, I couldn't survive it. Any information as to what I should expect is needed :(
Your mom didn't do her job as payee if she turned the card over to you to do with as you chose. She didn't misuse or steal your money, according to you, but she allowed you to use the money to make bad choices. That means she didn't do what she agreed to do. Yes, she is required to account for the use of the money and the worst case scenario is that they won't allow her to remain payee because she didn't do her job

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">