• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Approval question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tiredwifeinMO

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

My husband filed for disabilty. It was a work related accident that left him disabled. His appt for the exam with the SSDI dr was Sat. Friday the report from the work history/rehabilitation dr finally came in stating he was permanently and totally disabled. We took a copy with us for the dr. Today we will be taking another copy to the SS office to drop off as well. Does anyone know if they can make a ruling given the new medical evidence? I suspect, they will still wait till the dr they sent him to sends his report in. This is the first time he applied.

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

My husband filed for disabilty. It was a work related accident that left him disabled. His appt for the exam with the SSDI dr was Sat. Friday the report from the work history/rehabilitation dr finally came in stating he was permanently and totally disabled. We took a copy with us for the dr. Today we will be taking another copy to the SS office to drop off as well. Does anyone know if they can make a ruling given the new medical evidence? I suspect, they will still wait till the dr they sent him to sends his report in. This is the first time he applied.
They will most likely wait for the examiners report.

csi7

Yes, however, by taking the copy to the local SS office and working with the individual there, you will have a record of providing the information in a timely manner.
Best wishes!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">