• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Burning Mad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Finallap

What is the name of your state? Ohio
I got a letter on Feb 16th as fully favorable for SSDI and SSI..I went to my local SS ofiice for my intake for SSI March 2nd..At that time I was told I would probably have my back pay within 30 days..I had called the 800 number to find out the status of the backpay. They werent able to tell me anything..I just went back to my local office.( I live in a small town) I was told they would be finishing up the paper work today and be sending it out today or Monday..Idiot took 2 months here..Wonder how long the payment processing center will take.

BL

I got a letter on Feb 16th as fully favorable for SSDI and SSI..I went to my local SS ofiice for my intake for SSI March 2nd..At that time I was told I would probably have my back pay within 30 days..I had called the 800 number to find out the status of the backpay. They werent able to tell me anything..I just went back to my local office.( I live in a small town) I was told they would be finishing up the paper work today and be sending it out today or Monday..Idiot took 2 months here..Wonder how long the payment processing center will take.
Here's how Gov. works . One desk , one part of the agency , to the next .

Simple answer , hopefully 60 - 90 days .

seniorjudge

double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=360407

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">