• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CDR, 7 year review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TylersGrandma

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee

I am having a 7 year CDR review in 10 days. I'm 57 years old, soon to be 58. :confused: I filled out the short form they sent me two months ago, and was very thorough before I sent it on to them. I am still disabled, unable to work, and nothing has changed. I have a disease that has no cure. I am really worried about this review. Can anyone give me advice other than, make sure I have all my medical information, etc.
I am really scared!

BL

Current medical records that show you are still under a doctor’s care and that you still have the condition and the symptoms that prevented you from working initially are usually all that is needed to continue your Social Security benefits without interruption.

TylersGrandma

Thank you, I hope that I have all they need. But, just going is going to be difficult. I have been super anxious since I received the notice of review.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">