• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

conservatory papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scootme

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina

hi I am a 29 year old male and I get disability with my mother as conservatory. My dad has passed away recently and I received a check from his esate. My mom wants to sart a savings account for me but the courts want papers proving she's my conservatory. I was just wondering where to get said papers?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina

hi I am a 29 year old male and I get disability with my mother as conservatory. My dad has passed away recently and I received a check from his esate. My mom wants to sart a savings account for me but the courts want papers proving she's my conservatory. I was just wondering where to get said papers?
If she is your rep payee for your Social Security Benefits that does not necessarily make her your conservatory officially. You would need to go to court to have her appointed as your conservatory or guardian. If you have already been to court for that, then she should already have copies of the paperwork.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">