• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deeming of income for a childs ssi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

myboys49

What is the name of your state (Florida)? I currently have one child aged four on ssi and am applying for my six year old when deeming my income will they count the amount of my four year olds ssi payment along with my income to decide how much income needs to be deemed against my six year old's application.

Also how often do they review a childs ssi and how does that work?

Onderzoek

What is the name of your state (Florida)? I currently have one child aged four on ssi and am applying for my six year old when deeming my income will they count the amount of my four year olds ssi payment along with my income to decide how much income needs to be deemed against my six year old's application.

Also how often do they review a childs ssi and how does that work?
No your other child's income will not be deemed. It is a complex formula especially when there are two eligible children.

These are three kinds of reviews-medical, income/resource and payee. You should be reporting income every month and keeping track of how you spend the funds.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">