• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disability hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayrya12345

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? michigan
Can i get some opinions?
ok i had my disability hearing-now mind u i havent worked enough hrs to be eligible for disabilty so they said they will put me on ssi..

This is how my hearing went..The judge 1st asked me ?'s about my daily life, my limitations, u know things of that nature..then my lawyer questioned me, then it was no me thier just the VE the VE started naming jobs regionally & nationally, then the judge gave 2 hypothetical ?'s the VE said its no jobs to both of the hypothetical ?'s...
what are my chances for approval? LET ME KNOW IF U NEED MORE INFO

Last edited:

Proserpina

Can i get some opinions?
ok i had my disability hearing-now mind u i havent worked enough hrs to be eligible for disabilty so they said they will put me on ssi..

This is how my hearing went..The judge 1st asked me ?'s about my daily life, my limitations, u know things of that nature..then my lawyer questioned me, then it was no me thier just the VE the VE started naming jobs regionally & nationally, then the judge gave 2 hypothetical ?'s the VE said its no jobs to both of the hypothetical ?'s...
what are my chances for approval?

This is something you'd need to ask your attorney. Nobody here can guess, sorry.

Ladyback1

Can i get some opinions?

what are my chances for approval? LET ME KNOW IF U NEED MORE INFO
The attorney that I know, who practices nothing but Social Security law advised me:
6 out of 10 people are initially denied, of those denied 9 out of 10 are denied again, and your best shot at approval is before the Administrative Law Judge (ALJ). The ALJ actually sees you, speaks with you, and gets information that claims examiner do not have the time, energy or inclination to seek out.

Of course, your attorney will have a better grasp on your status---speak with your attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">