• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disability Update Report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PAM45601

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio. Hi, I was sent a Disability Update Report, which was a 6 question mailer from Social Security. It was my 3 yr. Review. I sent it back in 3 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from Social Security? I am hoping I don't have to go through a full CDR and that I will get a letter that they are going to defer the CDR. Thank You, Pam

BL

For SSI , generally you may not hear anything , unless it's negative information , or a change .

You would continue to receive your benefits is all.

BL

Thank You. I receive SSI & SSD. Don't know if that would make a difference or not. But, thank you. Pam
I've had to go back and review your prior postings on the subject .

You should keep all updates as a reply in prior postings , on the same subject , so that those here can better advise you , without looking up prior postings .

You will receive better and proper advice .

Having said that , I am aware , from going back , and yes it generally makes a difference between the two .

On SSI and the few questions on the questionnaires , you generally do not receive a written response , if no changes take place .

On SSDI , you would generally receive a written notice of some sort .

PAM45601

Received Answer To Disability Update Report

Hi, I got my answer from Social Security about my 6 question mailer I filled out. "We do not need to review your case at this time." So they will not be doing a full CDR. It didn't have anything on the letter about when the next review date will be. So I don't know if it will be in 3, 5, or 7yrs. Was just wondering if anyone has any idea. Thank You, Pam

BL

Hi, I got my answer from Social Security about my 6 question mailer I filled out. "We do not need to review your case at this time." So they will not be doing a full CDR. It didn't have anything on the letter about when the next review date will be. So I don't know if it will be in 3, 5, or 7yrs. Was just wondering if anyone has any idea. Thank You, Pam
That really depends on the nature and severity of your disability .

SSA.Gov and search on reviews - how often - etc .

PAM45601

Thank You. I will see if I can find out anything on a search. I have severe COPD, and bipolar. Pam I was on a 3yr review when I received this review.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">