• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disability Update Report Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PAM45601

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio Hi, I received a Disability Update Report in the mail yesterday. It has 6 questions on it. I have read where it is best not to add any additional information on these than needed. Just to put what the questions ask and nothing else. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Thank You, Pam

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio Hi, I received a Disability Update Report in the mail yesterday. It has 6 questions on it. I have read where it is best not to add any additional information on these than needed. Just to put what the questions ask and nothing else. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Thank You, Pam
Generally , no you don't add info. , but what are the questions ?

Does the questionnaire have a place for additional comments , or instructions for attaching additional info. on a separate piece of paper ?

I'm familiar with those questionnaires , but can not recall all the questions , etc .

Why would you want to add other info. instead of directly answering the questions ?

If there's a comment area and " nothing has changed ", note that also.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">