• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expedited reinstatement in payment center

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1jules1

What is the n ame of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas. I have been receiving disability benefits since 1990, I tried working 2 years ago but failed due to disability. SSA tought I was still working and sent letter stopping check. SSA office filed claim for expedited reinstatement in august but have recieved nothing yet. Congressman contacted SSA did inquiry and was told it was in payment center and they would contact supervisor but it is now end of october and they say it is at payment center still and listed critical but when I call SSA they say still a waiting game now and it is in payment center. How much longer do I have to wait. I sold all my belonging and furniture to survive this month I have nothing alse to sell and have no food. I need to pay rent and bills for November and I am still waiting on the payment center. The purpose of expedited reinstatent was to helppeople try to work and if they cant becouse of disability they would get disability benefits back quickly. Also when I do get it wil I get paid from date of claim which is august.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">