• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting backpay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

myboys49

What is the name of your state (Florida)? I applied and was denied ssi for my son in 2010 I regretfully gave up when I should have appealed my son is now remarkably worse additional diagnoses on top of original. In my opinion they all caused and meshed together from one as its developmental delays, speech impairment, and now adhd, bipolar. Can I get backpay for him even though they are considered two different applications due to the length of time between:rolleyes:

Onderzoek

What is the name of your state (Florida)? I applied and was denied ssi for my son in 2010 I regretfully gave up when I should have appealed my son is now remarkably worse additional diagnoses on top of original. In my opinion they all caused and meshed together from one as its developmental delays, speech impairment, and now adhd, bipolar. Can I get backpay for him even though they are considered two different applications due to the length of time between:rolleyes:
Reopening of S.S.I. is restricted to 24 months and then only if new evidence shows that the decision made at the time was incorrect. New diagnoses now don't prove he was severely disabled in 2010. So no the old claim will not reopened. Too late.a

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">