• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

going back to work after SSDI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KMB1958

I have been on SSDI since 2008. I want to try going back to work. From everything I have read, they give a good deal of time for someone to get back on it, if the job does not work out. And also, that as long as I am considered disabled, which I believe I will always be disabled because bipolar depression is very CURED. That you can also keep your medicare for up to eight years, and that means I will not have to pay for the insurance that the employer offers. I guess my question is there anyone who got on it, then tryed to work and had to go back on SSDI?????:confused:

KMB1958

Going back to work after SSDI

Yes, thank you, I have been to the site read allof it, but I need to know if it is really as easy as they say**************..

Onderzoek

An illness may not be cured, but it may be managed well enough for someone to be considered no longer disabled. There can be significant improvement in ability to function based on the results of therapy and medication. So it is not true that once you are found disabled by SSA that you will always be found disabled for SSA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">