• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! Question about moving out of state with SSD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loralie84

Hi everyone.
I have lived in Florida for most of my life, where I also was forced to be put on disability for my illnesses.
My father had a severe stroke a few years ago and also had to be put on disability. He passed away (and I miss him so much) two years ago, and since I was disabled before I was 22 years old I now get a little more money because of that.
My questions are these:
1) Will my SSD payments change once I move?**************and
2)Will I no longer receive the portion that I get from being a disabled child of a person who was on disability?

I just want to know what to expect when I move. Thank you for your anticipated help.

:)

BL

SSDI should not be affected .

Remember to let SSA know timely unless you receive direct deposit.Still let them know ASAP.

About the extra , you should visit your local SSA office to inquire .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">