• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hi, I am new here....SSDI question?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Member24801

Hi,
Thanks for this forum. I am new here.:)

Question? I was approved for SSDI for a mental health condition (panic disorder, anxiety, and depression). I am 50 years old. I was told I would be reviewed in 3 years. How likely is one to be terminated from benefits if you have not made a substantial improvement in your health condition?
TIA for any responses.

Onderzoek

Hi,
Thanks for this forum. I am new here.:)

Question? I was approved for SSDI for a mental health condition (panic disorder, anxiety, and depression). I am 50 years old. I was told I would be reviewed in 3 years. How likely is one to be terminated from benefits if you have not made a substantial improvement in your health condition?
TIA for any responses.
In order to be terminated (disability cessation) you have to have substantial medical improvement that is documented by medical evidence. Without improvement, you cannot be ceased. Very few claimants, once entitled, get ceased.

Member24801

In order to be terminated (disability cessation) you have to have substantial medical improvement that is documented by medical evidence. Without improvement, you cannot be ceased. Very few claimants, once entitled, get ceased.
Thanks Onderzoek. This is just as I thought.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">